Commissionerate of Technical Education (CTE) Recruitment 2016: Commissionerate of Technical Education has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
CTE Recruitment 2016
- The CTE notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 06-09-2016.
Vacancy in CTE Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Commissionerate of Technical Education (CTE) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Professor||284|
CTE Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-09-2016.
CTE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for CTE Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
CTE Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this CTE Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to dte.gswan.gov.in (CTE Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CTE Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website dte.gswan.gov.in|
|Application Link ^|
Block No. 2, 6th Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10-A Gujarat.Gandhinagar – 382 010 Helpline Phone No: (079) 232 53546 Fax: (079) 232 53539