UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA (CU) Recruitment 2019: UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA has recently published an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2019.
CU Recruitment 2019
- The CU notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23-07-2019.
Vacancy in CU Careers 2019
The total vacancies in UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA (CU) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Professor Engineering||5|
CU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-07-2019.
CU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for CU Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at B.E./B.Tech. Or M.E./M.Tech. in
relevant branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.) & desirable experience of teaching & research. Papers published in refereed journals and/or presented at conference.
- As per UGC Norms (Please check advertisement).
CU Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this CU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to caluniv.ac.in (CU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application form with self attested relevant documents very carefully.
- Application Fees- is a Rs. 300 is for General/OBC & (no application fee for SC/ST) candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of University of Calcutta, along with the filled‐in prescribed forms to the Registrar, University of Calcutta on or before July 23thth, 2019.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the application form are available on the website caluniv.ac.in|
|Application Form ^||Download Advertisement ^|
|Address – Senate House, 87 /1 College Street, Kolkata-700 073, West Bengal, India, Phone : 033 2241 0071, University of Calcutta|