Jobs in DME 2017 Assistant Professor post Vacancies
Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Medical Education has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
DME Recruitment 2017
- The DME notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04/09/2017.
Vacancy in DME Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assistant Professor posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
DME Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 04/09/2017
DME Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for DME Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details Please Check the advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age is 40 years as on 01-07-2017. Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category Candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DME Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 7000/- Grade Pay.
DME Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved Category have to pay Rs. 500/- application processing fee.
DME Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this DME Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to dme.ap.nic.in (DME Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DME Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
DME Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected based on merit list.
DME Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
(Old Government General Hospital), Hanumanpeta, Amaravathi,
Vijayawada 520 003,
Website – dme.ap.nic.in