Jobs in DSEK 2019 Teacher, Lecturers posts Vacancies
Directorate of School Education, Kashmir (DSEK) Recruitment 2019: Directorate of School Education, Kashmir has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teacher, Lecturers Posts vacancies jobs opening for February 2019.
DSEK Recruitment 2019
- The DSEK notification for the Teacher, Lecturers Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20/02/2019.
Vacancy in DSEK Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Directorate of School Education, Kashmir (DSEK) Teacher, Lecturers posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 20/02/2019
DSEK Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for DSEK Recruitment 2019 for the Teacher, Lecturers posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed B.Ed / M.Ed Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Age limit Please Check the Advertisement.
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 3000/- (Post 1), Rs. 7000/- (Post 2).
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- All Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs. 100/-. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this DSEK Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.dsek.nic.in (DSEK Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teacher, Lecturers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DSEK Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam and Interview Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DSEK Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Directorate of School Education
Email – email@example.com
Official Website – www.dsek.nic.in