Jobs in EIL 2017 Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. posts Vacancies
Engineers India Limited (EIL) Recruitment 2017: Engineers India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
EIL Recruitment 2017
- The EIL notification for the Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18/12/2017.
Vacancy in EIL Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Engineers India Limited (EIL) Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. posts details are given below.;
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Company Secretariat Manager||40|
|2||Town Planner Manager||40|
|3||Naval Architect Manager||40|
|5||Environment Sr. Engineer||32|
|6||Legal Sr. Officer||32|
|7||Rajbhasha Jr. Hindi Translator||30|
|8||Rajbhasha Hindi Typist||30|
EIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 18/12/2017
EIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for EIL Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Master’s Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age limit is 30 years As on 29.11.2017.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Manager – Rs. 36600-62000/-.
- Sr. Engineer/ Sr. Officer – Rs. 29100-54500/-.
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 13800-38500/-.
- Hindi Typist – Rs. 11900-32000/-.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- No Application Fees.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this EIL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.engineersindia.com (EIL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the EIL Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Skill Test and Interview Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
EIL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Engineers India Limited
Website – www.engineersindia.com