Jobs in ESIC Dental College 2018 Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. posts Vacancies
ESIC Dental College (ESIC Dental College) Recruitment 2018: ESIC Dental College has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018
- The ESIC Dental College notification for the Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23/01/2018.
Vacancy in ESIC Dental College Careers 2018
- The total vacancies in ESIC Dental College (ESIC Dental College) Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 23/01/2018
ESIC Dental College Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The minimum educational qualification for ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 for the Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Age limit Please Check the Advertisement.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs. 225/-. SC/ST/Reserved Category Candidates they are no application fees.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this ESIC Dental College Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.esicmcglb.org (ESIC Dental College Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate Professor, Tutors etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ESIC Dental College Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2018 Contact Details
ESIC Dental College Hospital
(Ministry of Labour & Employment (Government of India)
Kalaburagi – 585 106
Phone No. : 08472-265546, 265547, 265548
Fax No. : 08472-265545
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – www.esicmcglb.org