Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2017: Employees State Insurance Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Tutor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
ESIC Recruitment 2017
- The ESIC notification for the Tutor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08-02–2017.
Vacancy in ESIC Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Tutor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-02-2017.
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2017 for the Tutor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation A recognised BDS Degree of Indian University or an equivalent with relevant experience. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per GOI instructions/ orders. For age relaxation please check
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this ESIC Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.esic.nic.in (ESIC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Tutor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ESIC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 225/- (Rs. 200/- for Application Fee + Rs. 25/- for Postal Charges) for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 25/- (Postal Charges Only) for SC/ ST/ Women/ ESIC Employee Candidates through Demand Draft issued by State Bank of India with validity of 03 months in favour of ESI Corporation, Account No 1, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.esic.nic.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. ASHOK VIHAR Manager, Branch Office ESI Corporation 1st Floor, Wazirpur Indl. Area NEW DELHI – 110085