Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Recruitment 2016: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
GGU Recruitment 2016
- The GGU notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-07-2016.
Vacancy in GGU Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Professor||146|
|· Forensic Science||08|
|· Management Studies||03|
|· Pure & Applied Physics||10|
|· Library Science||04|
|· Physical Education||04|
|· Political Science||03|
|· Social Work||01|
|· Chemical Engineering||02|
|· Electro & Commun||03|
|· Mechanical Engg||06|
|· Rural Technology||03|
|· Industrial & Prod. Engg||02|
|· Electrical Engg||01|
GGU Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Advt. Date: 21-07-2016
Date of Interview Social Science, Institute of Technology 25-07-2016.
Date of Interview Physical Science 26-07-2016.
Date of Interview Arts 27-07-2016
Date of Interview Life Sciences 28–7-2016
Date of Interview Management & Commerce, Law 29-07-2016
Date of Interview Mathematical & Computational Science 30-07-2016
Date of Interview Natural Resources, Social Science 31-07-2016
GGU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for GGU Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Post graduate Degree in Education ( M.Ed./M.A. Education ) with min. 55% marks. Any other qualifications prescribed by UGC like NET qualification (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check
GGU Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply Offline ONLY. All details of this GGU Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to ggu.ac.in (GGU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Management Trainee OR Comp Secretary Posts
- STEP–3: Read the GGU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on Application Form with all your details
- Administrative Building of the University
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.ggu.as.in|
|Educational Qualification Details ^||Download Recruitment Advt. ^||Vacancy Details ^|
GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Koni, Bilaspur, (C.G.), India, 495009. Phone: 07752-260353