Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (GMC) Recruitment 2019: Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate, Asst Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2019.
GMC Recruitment 2019
- The GMC notification for the Professor, Associate, Asst Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-10-2019.
Vacancy in GMC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (GMC) Professor, Associate, Asst Professor post details are given below.
Name of The Post
Number of Vacancies
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
GMC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 05-10-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-10-2019.
- Date of GMC Recruitment Interview date: 20-10-2019.
GMC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for GMC Recruitment 2019 for the Professor, Associate, Asst Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time As per MCI Guidelines. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 50 years old and Maximum 65 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
GMC Recruitment 2019 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Downloaded Application Form ONLY. All details of this GMC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.gmcmewat.ac.in (GMC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate, Asst Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the GMC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500/-for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for reserved category, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in|
|Download Advertisemen & Download Application From ^|