Jobs in IBPS 2017, Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees post Vacancies.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection an Institute has recently published an advertisement notification for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Post’s vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
IBPS Recruitment 2017
- The IBPS notification for the Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Posts, candidates who are interested August applies in the prescribed application format on or before 05/09/2017.
Vacancy in IBPS Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees post details are given below.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1.||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 05/09/2017
IBPS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2017 for the Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale | Salary please check the advertisement.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this IBPS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to http://www.ibps.in/(IBPS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IBPS Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Download Application Form” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
-IBPS House, 90 feet, D P Road,
-Near Thakur Polytechnic.
-Off western Express Highway, P B No 8587
-Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
-Helpline Number – 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
-Fax: 91-22-2854 2076