Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management, Research & Training (ICCMRT) Recruitment 2019: Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management, Research & Training has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2019.
ICCMRT Recruitment 2019
- The ICCMRT notification for the Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-09-2019.
Vacancy in ICCMRT Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management, Research & Training (ICCMRT) Professor, Associate & Asst Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Associate Professor|
|3. Assistant Professor|
ICCMRT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-09-2019.
ICCMRT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for ICCMRT Recruitment 2019 for the Professor, Associate & Asst Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent &/ or PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline with relevant experience. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
ICCMRT Recruitment 2019 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Downloaded Application Form ONLY. All details of this ICCMRT Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.iccmrt.ac.in (ICCMRT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ICCMRT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC Candidates & Rs.400/- for SC, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of ICCMRT payable at Lucknow .
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.iccmrt.ac.in|
|Application From Download ^||Download Advertisement ^||iccmrt-eligibility-criteria^|