Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2016: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2016.
IGNTU Recruitment 2016
- The IGNTU notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14-09-2016.
Vacancy in IGNTU Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University(IGNTU) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Professor||05|
IGNTU Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 01-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-09-2016.
- Date of IGNTU Recruitment interview date: 14-09-2016 at 11.00 A.M
IGNTU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for IGNTU Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Minimum qualification and experience required for the above posts are as prescribed by UGC. The prescribed qualifications for teaching positions followed as per “UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teaching and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges andmeasures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2010” and its amendments UGC (2ndamendment) Regulations,2013 and UGC (3rd& 4thamendment) Regulations, 2016. Eligibility shall be considered as per the revisedregulations. The applicants may visit the UGC website:
http://www.ugc.ac.infor more details.
IGNTU Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply . All details of this IGNTU Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to igntu.nic.in (IGNTU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IGNTU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on Application Form & fill up the Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website igntu.nic.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. 094070 47751.