Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2016: Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences has recently published an advertisement notification for Senior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
IHBAS Recruitment 2016
- The IHBAS notification for the Senior Resident Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 8-08-2016.
Vacancy in IHBAS Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Senior Resident post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Senior Resident||52|
|d. Emergency Laboratory||3|
|i. Neauro Surgery||4|
IHBAS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 18-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-08-2016.
IHBAS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for IHBAS Recruitment 2016 for the Senior Resident posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the concerned specialty from a MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College.
- Applicants Upper age limit is 40 Years (relaxations is given or five years for SC/ST, three year for OBC and ten years for PWD candidates) as on last date of receipt of applications.
IHBAS Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this IHBAS Recruitment given in the Online Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to delhi.gov.in (IHBAS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Resident Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IHBAS Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then & fill up the Application Form with all your details & send to the Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500/- for General Category Candidates (no fee is applicable for SC/ST/PH Candidates), have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the application form are available on the website www.delhi.gov.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt. & Online Application Form ^|
|Address- INSTITUTE OF HUMAN BEHAVIOUR & ALLIED SCIENCES (IHBAS)NABH Accredited Hospital based autonomous academic Institute, under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, dealing with“Brain – Mind Problems & their Solutions”Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110 095 (India), Tel.:2259 7750 Fax: 22114066|