Indian Institute of Technology (IIIT) Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Alumni Relationship Manager & Teaching Fellow Posts vacancies jobs opening for February 2017.
IIIT Recruitment 2017
- The IIIT notification for the Alumni Relationship Manager & Teaching Fellow Posts,candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-02-2017.
Vacancy in IIIT Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology (IIIT) Alumni Relationship Manager & Teaching Fellow post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Alumni Relationship Manager||01|
|2. Teaching Fellow||04|
IIIT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-02-2017.
IIIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for IIIT Recruitment 2017 for the Alumni Relationship Manager & Teaching Fellow posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should posses Post Graduation Degree with through 60 % marks along with 3 years of relevant experience for S.No-1, M.Tech Degree from a reputed Institute/University in CSE or ECE with good academic record throughout/ MSc Degree in Maths with good academic record for S.No-2 Posts. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years for S.No-1. For age relaxation please check
IIIT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this IIIT Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.iiitd.ac.in (IIIT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Alumni Relationship Manager & Teaching Fellow Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IIIT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.iiitd.ac.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase IIIT, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Delhi, 110020Director: Pankaj Jalote, Phone: 011 2690 7400