Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) Recruitment 2016: Indian Institute of Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer & Assistant Registrar etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2016.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
- The IIT Madras notification for the Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer & Assistant Registrar etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-01-2017.
Vacancy in IIT Madras Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer & Assistant Registrar etc. post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2017.
IIT Madras Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 for the Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer & Assistant Registrar etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Applicants should have Completed PG Degree or equivalent for Post(1,2), BE/B.Tech (or) M.E/M.Tech in Civil Engineering for Post(3), BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation/M.Sc in Physics for Post(4), Master’s Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation for Post(5), Graduate + Military/Police or NCC & Fire Fighting Training with 06 years Experience for Post(6), Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Humanities including Commerce for Post(7), BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA in the Concerned Discipline for Post(8), Bachelor of Library Science (or) Master of Library Science (or) Diploma in Library Science for Post(9), Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science (or) Post SSLC for Post(10), SSLC with valid LMV/HMV for Post(11).(Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 50 years for Post(1,5), 45 years for Post(2 to 4), 32 years for Post(5 to 9), 27 years for Post(10,11). For age relaxation please check
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY.All details of this IIT Madras Recruitment given in the Online Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.iitm.ac.in (IIT Madras Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer & Assistant Registrar etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IIT MadrasAdvertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 100/- for Unreserved category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.iitm.ac.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036.Director: Bhaskar Ramamurthi.Phone: 044 2257 8280