Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT) Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad has recently publish an advertisement notification for Registrar /Assistant Registrar & Junior Assistant etc Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
IIT Recruitment 2017
- The IIT notification for the Registrar /Assistant Registrar & Junior Assistant etc Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-02–2017.
Vacancy in IIT Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT) Registrar /Assistant Registrar & Junior Assistant etc post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
IIT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-02-2017.
IIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for IIT Recruitment 2017 for the Registrar /Assistant Registrar & Junior Assistant etc posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should have completed Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade with At least 15 years Experience as Assistant Professor for Post(1), Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with Excellent Academic record for Post(2), Bachelor’s Degree with 06 years Experience in Finance & Accounts/Stores & Purchase/ Establishment/Administrative/legal Matters for Post(3), Diploma (OR) B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Engineering in appropriate branch for Post(4,5), Diploma in Engineering (OR) ITI (OR) Graduate in Science for Post(6), Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of Computer Operations for Post(7). For Other eligibility criteria, details refer official notification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 50 years for Post(1), 45 years for Post(2), 32 years for Post(3 to 5), 27 years for Post(6,7). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules. For age relaxation please check
IIT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY.All details of this IIT Recruitment given in the Online Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to iitpkd.ac.in (IIT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Registrar /Assistant Registrar & Junior Assistant etc Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IIT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 100/- for General/OBC category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website iitpkd.ac.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Ahalia Integrated Campus,Kozhippara P. O, Palakkad, Kerala Pin: 678557. phone – 04923 226300