Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) Recruitment 2016: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre has recently published an advertisement notification for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Senior PA and Master Trainer Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
ISLRTC Recruitment 2016
- The ISLRTC notification for the Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Senior PA and Master Trainer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 01-08-2016.
Vacancy in ISLRTC Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Senior PA and Master Trainer post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Associate Professor Interpreting||1|
|2. Associate Professor Interpreting (Educational)||1|
|3. Associate Professor Sign Linguistics (Deaf Studies)||1|
|4. Assistant Professor Interpreting||2|
|5. Senior PA||1|
|6. Master Trainer (Deaf)||1|
ISLRTC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission Application Form: 19-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01-08-2016.
ISLRTC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for ISLRTC Recruitment 2016 for the Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Senior PA and Master Trainer posts is given below.
- Applicants should have done MA in Linguistics/Translation Studies & Doctorate Degree(Ph.D) in any related field of Linguistics/ Sign linguistics/interpreting of translation Studies for the Post of 1, M.Ed in special Education(Hearing impairment) and B.Ed (H.I) Plus master in criteria & Doctorate Degree in the area of Deaf Education for the Post of 2,M.ed special education (Hearing Impairment) & (Ph.D) in the area of Deaf Education for the Post 3 with good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks of an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed.(Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Applicants should not less than 45 years of age for the Post of 1 & 3, 40 years for the Post of 4 & 35 years for the Post of 5,6 as the last of application. (For age relaxations please check advertisement).
ISLRTC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this ISLRTC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully.
- STEP–1: Logon to disabilityaffairs.gov.in (ISLRTC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Senior PA and Master Trainer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ISLRTC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then & fill up the Application Form with all your details & send to officials before on 01-08-2016.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the application form are available on the website www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt. & Application Form ^|
|Address- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, 5th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (India)|