Jobs in JNTUA 2018 Assistant Professor posts Vacancies
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) Recruitment 2018: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018
- The JNTUA notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 29/01/2018.
Vacancy in JNTUA Careers 2018
- The total vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) Assistant Professor posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 29/01/2018
JNTUA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The minimum educational qualification for JNTUA Recruitment 2018 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Master’s Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Age limit Please Check the Advertisement.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + 6000 AGP.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs.1000/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved Category have to pay application fees Rs. 500/-. (For more details please check the advertisement)
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JNTUA Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jntua.ac.in (JNTUA Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JNTUA Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam and Interview Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Contact Details
JNT University Anantapur,
Official Website – www.jntua.ac.in