Kannur University Recruitment 2016: Kannur University has recently published an advertisement notification for Associate & Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
Kannur University Recruitment 2016
- The Kannur University notification for the Associate & Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 06-08-2016.
Vacancy in Kannur University Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Kannur University Recruitment Associate & Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Associate Professor||1|
|2. Assistant Professor||8|
Kannur University Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-08-2016.
Kannur University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for Kannur University Recruitment 2016 for the Associate & Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- As per the UGC norms. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 35 years old and Maximum 45 years for the post for Associate Professor, and less than 40 years for Assistant Professor as the date on 1-01-2016. For age relaxation please check
Kannur University Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this Kannur University Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to kannuruniversity.ac.in (Kannur University Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Kannur University Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.400/- is for General & Rs.500/- is for SC/ST Candidates have to pay by Original Pay slip from the branch of STB along with application Head of account of remittance: In Treasuries: 8658-00-102-96(27) KUS. Applicants residing outside Kerala State may send DD in favour of the Finance Officer, Kannur University, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kannur University Thavakkara Campus Branch, and Kannur.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website kannuruniversity.ac.in|
|Download Rectruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
|Address Kannur University, Thavakkara, P.O-Civil Station, District-Kannur (Kerala) India, Pin: 670 002, FAX: 0497 2711460, Email: registrarknruty@gmail.|