Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Directorate of School Education (Kashmir) Recruitment 2017: Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Directorate of School Education has recently publish an advertisement notification for Contractual Lecturer Posts vacancies jobs opening for February 2017.
Kashmir Recruitment 2017
- The Kashmir notification for the Contractual Lecturer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-02–2017.
Vacancy in Kashmir Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Directorate of School Education (Kashmir) Contractual Lecturer post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
Kashmir Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-02-2017.
Kashmir Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Kashmir Recruitment 2017 for the Contractual Lecturer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should possess Post Graduation. For more qualification details refer the notification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
Kashmir Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this Kashmir Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.dsek.nic.in/not.htm (Kashmir Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Contractual Lecturer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Kashmir Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 100/-. Other Fee details refer the notification.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.dsek.nic.in/not.htm|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. Directorate of School Education Kashmir Phone:0194-2455095. Fax: 0194-2459288. E-Mail: dsek-jk[at]gov[dot]in, dse_kash[at]yahoo[dot]com, …Phone: 0194-2455095 Fax: 0194-2459288