Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) Recruitment 2016: Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology has recently published an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeons & Physicist Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
KMIO Recruitment 2016
- The KMIO notification for the Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeons & Physicist Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-07-2016.
Vacancy in KMIO Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) Assistant Professor,Assistant Surgeons & Physicist post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Professor||10|
|2. Assistant Surgeons||8|
KMIO Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Application Form Starts on: 6-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-07-2016.
KMIO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for KMIO Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeons & Physicist posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time MBBS M.D/PhD/D.Sc in (Pathology or Radiology) etc. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Age limit will be 35 years but relaxations will be given in special circumstances. For age relaxation please check
KMIO Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this KMIO Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to kmio.org (KMIO Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeons & Physicist Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KMIO Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/I-Category candidate & Rs. 2000/-for general Merit candidate to drawn at Bangalore in favour of the Director, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Onchology, Dr.M.H Marigowada Road, Bengalore-560029.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.kmio.org|
|Download Advertisement ^|
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Dr. M.H Marigowda Road,Bangalore – 560029Karnataka, India Phone: 091-080-26094000 Fax: 091-080-6560723.