Kurukshetra University (KUK) Recruitment 2016: Kurukshetra University has recently published an advertisement notification for Assistant Professors Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
KUK Recruitment 2016
- The KUK notification for the Assistant Professors Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-10-2016.
Vacancy in KUK Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Kurukshetra University (KUK) Assistant Professors post details are given below.
Name of The Post
Number of Vacancies
1. Assistant Professors
KUK Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 26-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-10-2016.
- Date of KUK Recruitment interview date: 05-10-2016 to 13-10-2016.
Interested eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview as per schedule mentioned against
each in the Deans‟ Building (Ground Floor), near Administrative Block of the University.
KUK Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for KUK Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professors posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time PG, Qualify in NET/SLET/SET/Ph.D with minimum 55 % marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
KUK Recruitment 2016 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Download Application Form ONLY. All details of this KUK Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.kuk.ac.in (KUK Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professors Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KUK Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.kuk.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application From ^|