Jobs in Murshidabad District 2017 Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. posts Vacancies
Murshidabad District (Murshidabad District) Recruitment 2017: Murshidabad District has recently publish an advertisement notification for Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2017.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017
- The Murshidabad District notification for the Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 05/01/2018.
Vacancy in Murshidabad District Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Murshidabad District (Murshidabad District) Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 05/01/2018
Murshidabad District Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 for the Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Secondary Graduate / Post Graduate Teacher / Retired H.S Pass From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates minimum age limit is 60 years and maximum age limit is 63 years. (For more details please check the advertisement).
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- No Application Fees.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this Murshidabad District Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.murshidabad.gov.in (Murshidabad District Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Guest Teacher, Clerk etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Murshidabad District Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Office of the District Magistrate,
New Administrative Building
West Bengal – 742101, India
Email : dm-mur-wb[at]nic[dot]in
Official Website – www.murshidabad.gov.in