NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING (NCERT) Recruitment 2016: NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING has recently published an advertisement notification for Teaching Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016
- The NCERT notification for the Teaching Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-10-2016.
Vacancy in NCERT Careers 2016
The total vacancies in NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING (NCERT) Teaching Posts details are given below.
Name of The Post
Number of Vacancies
1. Assistant Headmaster
2. Post Graduate Teacher
3. Trained Graduate Teacher
4. Primary Teacher
5. Work Experience Teacher
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-10-2016.
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for NCERT Recruitment 2016 for the Teaching Posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time Master Degree, B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 30 years old and Maximum 45 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NCERT Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ncert.nic.in (NCERT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching Posts Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NCERT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.ncert.nic.in|
|Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^||GENERAL CONDITIONS/INSTRUCTIONS^|