Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2019: Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019
- The NEIGRIHMS notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28-02–2019.
Vacancy in NEIGRIHMS Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03-01-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-02-2019.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should possess Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in the sub section (3) of the section 13 of the Act with relevant experience.. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates age should not exceed 50 years as on 28-02-2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable for Govt. servants up to 5 years as per rules of Govt. of India.For age relaxation please check
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this NEIGRIHMS Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.neigrihms.gov.in (NEIGRIHMS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NEIGRIHMS Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.neigrihms.gov.in|
|Download Application Form ^||Download Recruitment Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. NEIGRIHMS. Mawdiangdiang. Shillong-793018. Meghalaya, IndiaPhone: 0364-2538013 (Director’s Office), E-mail: email@example.com