Jobs in NIE 2017 Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer post Vacancies
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Epidemiology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
NIE Recruitment 2017
- The NIE notification for the Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31/08/2017.
Vacancy in NIE Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Senior Project Research Fellow||01|
|2||Project Technical Officer||06|
NIE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 31/08/2017
NIE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for NIE Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years for the posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
NIE Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Senior Project Research Fellow – Rs. 36400/- (Per Month).
- Project Technical Officer – Rs. 28773/- (Per Month).
- Project Technician – Rs. 16560/- (Per Month).
NIE Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- No application fees.
NIE Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this NIE Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.nie.gov.in (NIE Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Project Research Fellow, Project Technical Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NIE Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
NIE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process.
NIE Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR),
Second Main Road,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Ayapakkam, Near Ambattur, Chennai 600 077.
Telephone – 044-26136204
FAX: 26820464 / 26820355
Website – www.nie.gov.in