National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2017: National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science and Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
NIIST Recruitment 2017
- The NIIST notification for the Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 07-03–2017.
Vacancy in NIIST Careers 2017
The total vacancies in National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
NIIST Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 28-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-03-2017.
NIIST Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for NIIST Recruitment 2017 for the Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should possess B Tech/ BE and M Tech/ ME in relevant discipline or M.E/ M.Tech in relevant discipline or Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Synthetic Organic Chemistry for Post 1, Ph.D. in Chemistry for Post 2, Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Process Metallurgy/ Natural products Chemistry or M.Sc in Life Science/ Biochemistry and Ph.D in Molecular cell biology for post 3 with relevant experience. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates upper age should not exceed 32 years for Post 1, 37 years for Post 2, 45 years for Post 3 as on last date. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ and 3 years for OBC candidates as per GOI/ CSIR Rules. For age relaxation please check
NIIST Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY.All details of this NIIST Recruitment given in the Online Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.niist.res.in (NIIST Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NIISTAdvertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 500/- through Net Banking to the account of Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum, A/c no 67047723825, State Bank of Travancore, IFSC Code SBTR0000030, MICR No. 695009035.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.niist.res.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Recruitment Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and TechnologyCouncil of Scientific and Industrial Research Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019, Kerala, India. Telephone. : +91-471 – 2515226 / 2490324. Fax : +91-471 – 2491712 / 2491585. Email :director[at]niist.res.in,ajayaghosh[at]niist.res.in, ajayaghosh62[at]gmail.com