NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016: NIT Tiruchirappalli has recently published an advertisement notification for Temporary Faculty Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016
- The NIT Tiruchirappalli notification for the Temporary Faculty Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-07-2016.
Vacancy in NIT Tiruchirappalli Careers 2016
The total vacancies in NIT Tiruchirappalli Temporary Faculty post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Chemical Engineering||2|
|4. Civil Engineering||7|
|5. Computer Applications||2|
|6. Computer Science and Engineering||1|
|7. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7|
|8. Electronics & Communication Engineering||6|
|9. Energy & Environmental Engineering||2|
|11. Instrumentation & Control Engineering||1|
|12. Management Studies||2|
|13. Mechanical Engineering||7|
|14. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||3|
|16. Production Engineering||6|
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 15-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-07-2016.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 for the Temporary Faculty posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess a First class Degree in both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/Institute and Ph. D is desirable. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to nitt.edu (NIT Tiruchirappalli Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Temporary Faculty Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NIT Tiruchirappalli Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details carefully & send by post to The Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the form are available on the website www.nitt.edu|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015,Tamil Nadu, India, Phone- +91-431-2503000 / 2504000, Fax : +91-431-2500133