Jobs in NLSIU 2017 Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. posts Vacancies
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Recruitment 2017: National Law School of India University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
NLSIU Recruitment 2017
- The NLSIU notification for the Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10/12/2017.
Vacancy in NLSIU Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Associate Professor cum Deputy Director||02|
|2||Assistant Professor cum Assistant Director||01|
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 10/12/2017
NLSIU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for NLSIU Recruitment 2017 for the Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Master’s Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Age limit Please Check the Advertisement.
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Associate Professor cum Deputy Director – Rs.37,400-67,000/-.
- Assistant Professor cum Assistant Director – Rs.15,600-39,100/-.
- Research Associate – Rs. 14,000+ HRA per month.
- Research Assistant – Rs.9,300 – 25,000/-.
- Attendant – Rs.5,200 -12,000/-.
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- No Application Fees.
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this NLSIU Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.nls.ac.in (NLSIU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate Professor, Research Associate etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NLSIU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
NLSIU Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
National Law School of India University
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 072
Telephone – +91 80 2321 3160,+91 80 2316 0532,+91 80 2316 0533,+91 80 2316 0535
Fax – +91 80 23160534
Email – email@example.com
Official Website – www.nls.ac.in