Jobs in PU 2019 Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant post Vacancies
University of Punjab (PU) Recruitment 2019: University of Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2019.
PU Recruitment 2019
- The PU notification for the Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17/08/2019.
Vacancy in PU Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in University of Punjab (PU) Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Junior Project Associate||02|
PU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 17/08/2019
PU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for PU Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant posts is given below.
- BE/B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech (Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ cadcam engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics and Electronics and communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering) The candidate should have the experience of design in CAD/CAM and some expertise in Vehicle design modelling. GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- As Per Punjab University Rules.
DU Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 15000/- Rs. 5000/-
PU Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Women and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
PU Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this PU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.puchd.ac.in (PU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the PU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
PU Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
PU Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall,
Near Post Office [Old UIET Building]
Telephone No – 1800-180-2065, 2534818, 2534866
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.puchd.ac.in