Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment has recently published an advertisement notification for REET TSP & Non TSP Teacher Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2019.
Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment 2019
- The Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment notification for the REET TSP & Non TSP Teacher Posts, Candidates who are interested may apply the application form online before 01-08-2019.
Vacancy in Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment (Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment) REET TSP & Non TSP Teacher post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||CLASS I – V||CLASS VI – VIII||TOTAL|
|1. REET TSP||1201||1455||2656|
|2. Non TSP||6299||6045||12344|
Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11-07-2019.
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 01-08-2019.
- Deposit of Application Fee: From 11 July-2019 to 2-Aug-2020.
Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment 2019 for the REET TSP & Non TSP Teacher posts is given below.
- Aspirants must have 60% marks in REET – Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test for both TSP and Non TSP post. As per government polices relaxation for Scheduled Area in candidates marks criteria is 36% in REET examination.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old before on January 2019. For age relaxation please check
Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to education.rajasthan.gov.in/tgtrecruitment (Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. REET TSP & Non TSP Teacher Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Rajasthan Teacher Job Recruitment Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Please check the official Notification.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website education.rajasthan.gov.in/tgtrecruitment|
|Online Application Form ^||Download Rajasthan Teacher Advt ^|
|Address Directorate of Elementary Education Lalgarh Bikaner,334001 Help Line number-0151-2220140 Fax number, 0151-2226554, Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|