Jobs in RBSE 2017 Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher post Vacancies
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2017.
RBSE Recruitment 2017
- The RBSE notification for the Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30/11/2017.
Vacancy in RBSE Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher||25000|
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 30/11/2017
RBSE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for RBSE Recruitment 2017 for the Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree and B.ED. qualified For the Posts From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates minimum age 18 years old. (For more details please check the advertisement).
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- From the Post Lower Primary Teacher and Rs. 750 From the Post Upper Primary Teacher. (For more details Please Check the advertisement).
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RBSE Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in (RBSE Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RBSE Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected Through Written Examination Process.
RBSE Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
Telephone : 91-145-2420597
Fax : 91-145-2420429
Official Website – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in