Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Recruitment 2019: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University has recently published an advertisement notification for Junior Assistant, Helper, Security Officer & Various Vacancies Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2019.
SMVDU Recruitment 2019
- The SMVDU notification for the Junior Assistant, Helper, Security Officer & Various Vacancies Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 19-10-2019.
Vacancy in SMVDU Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Junior Assistant, Helper, Security Officer & Various Vacancies post details are given below.
|Name of The Post|
Number of Vacancies
|1. Junior Assistant|
|3. Security Officer|
|4. Various Vacancies|
SMVDU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 26-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-10-2019.
SMVDU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for SMVDU Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Assistant, Helper, Security Officer & Various Vacancies posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Degree with a minimum 2nd class or equivalent in grade point average with adequate expertise in Computer Application. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
SMVDU Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this SMVDU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.smvdu.ac.in (SMVDU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Assistant, Helper, Security Officer & Various Vacancies Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SMVDU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of ‘Registrar, SMVDU’, payable at Katra/Kakryal/Jammu.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.smvdu.ac.in|
|Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|