Tezpur University Recruitment 2017: Tezpur University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow & Project Fellow etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017
- The Tezpur University notification for the Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow & Project Fellow etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-02–2017.
Vacancy in Tezpur University Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Tezpur University Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow & Project Fellow etc. post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Offline Application Form: 06-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-02-2017.
Tezpur University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow & Project Fellow etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation First class M.Tech. or M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food
Science/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/any subject of life sciences preferably with NET/GATE with a
minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidate shall not be more that 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST /OBC / Women / Differently abled. For age relaxation please check
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this Tezpur University Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tezu.ernet.in (Tezpur University Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow & Project Fellow etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Tezpur UniversityAdvertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.tezu.ernet.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. Postal Address, Tezpur University. Napaam, Tezpur. Sonitpur, Assam (India).
Pin – 784 028, Phone : +91-3712-267007/8/9. Fax : +91-3712-267005/6Email : firstname.lastname@example.org . Web : http://www.tezu.ernet.in