Jobs in TNPSC 2019 Assistant post Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- The TNPSC notification for the Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 26/09/2019.
Vacancy in TNPSC Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 26/09/2019
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates age below than 30 years as on 01-07-2019. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2600/- Grade Pay.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates paid Rs. 150/- for Registration Fees in one time. Candidates paid application fees for the posts Rs. 100/-. (For more details please check the advertisement).
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TNPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tnpsc.gov.in (TNPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TNPSC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Road
V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600003,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in