Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Recruitment 2016: Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board has recently published an advertisement notification for Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
TRB Recruitment 2016
- The TRB notification for the Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-07-2016.
Vacancy in TRB Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Junior Lecturer post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Senior Lecturer||38|
|3. Junior Lecturer||68|
TRB Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-07-2016.
- Date of TRB Recruitment written exam date: 17-09-2016.
TRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for TRB Recruitment 2016 for the Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Junior Lecturer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Masters & M.Ed Degree with minimum of 50% marks & Five years of experience in same field. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should not be greater than 57 years old as the date on 31.07.2016. For age relaxation please check
TRB Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE/ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TRB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tn.nic.in (TRB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Lecturer,Lecturer,Junior Lecturer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TRB Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for (General/OBC), Rs. 250 for (ST/SC/PWD) is to be paid at any Branch of State Bank of India or Indian Overseas Bank with prescribed Challan attach with required documents.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website bdl.ap.nic.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form ^|
|Address 4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Compound, College Road, Chennai -600 006|