Jobs in UCIL 2019 Post Graduate Teacher post Vacancies
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2019: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Post Graduate Teacher Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2019.
UCIL Recruitment 2019
- The UCIL notification for the Post Graduate Teacher Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16/10/2019.
Vacancy in UCIL Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Post Graduate Teacher posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – English||Various|
|2||Post Graduate Teacher – Computer Science||Various|
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 16/10/2019
UCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2019 for the Post Graduate Teacher posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.04.2019. Age relaxation for the SC/ST/Reserved Category Candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 27,500/-.
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Please Check the advertisement.
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this UCIL Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ucil.gov.in (UCIL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UCIL Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written test and Skilling test Process.
UCIL Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Uranium Corporation of India Limited
P.O.- Jaduguda Mines
Dist.- East Singhbhum
JHARKHAND – 832102
Telephone – +91-657-2730122
Fax – +91-657-2730322
Website – www.ucil.gov.in