Jobs in UPSC 2017 Combined Defence Services Examination post Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Combined Defence Services Examination Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
- The UPSC notification for the Combined Defence Services Examination Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08/09/2017.
Vacancy in UPSC Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Defence Services Examination post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Indian Military Academy||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy||45|
|3||Air Force Academy||32|
|4||Officers’ Training Academy Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT)||225|
|5||Officers Training Academy 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical)||12|
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 08/09/2017
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2017 for the Combined Defence Services Examination posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates age between 20 to 24 years as on 01-07-2018 (Air Force Academy). Age relaxation will be provided as per organization rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 21,000/-.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved Category they are no application fees.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.upsc.gov.in (UPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Combined Defence Services Examination Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UPSC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam and Interview Process.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Email : feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in
Website – www.upsc.gov.in