West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) Recruitment 2016: West Bengal University of Health Sciences has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate, Asst Professor, Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
WBUHS Recruitment 2016
- The WBUHS notification for the Professor, Associate, Asst Professor, Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-10-2016.
Vacancy in WBUHS Careers 2016
The total vacancies in West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) Professor, Associate, Asst Professor, Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor post details are given below.
Name of The Post
Number of Vacancies
2. Associate Professor
3. Asst Professor
4. Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor
WBUHS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 29-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-10-2016.
WBUHS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for WBUHS Recruitment 2016 for the Professor, Associate, Asst Professor, Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time As Per MCI rules. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
WBUHS Recruitment 2016 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Application Form ONLY. All details of this WBUHS Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.wbuhs.ac.in (WBUHS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate, Asst Professor, Demonstrator/ Clinical Tutor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WBUHS Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Payable at Kolkata.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.wbuhs.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|