Jobs in WDCW 2017 Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. posts Vacancies
Women Development and Child Welfare (WDCW) Recruitment 2017: Women Development and Child Welfare has recently publish an advertisement notification for Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2017.
WDCW Recruitment 2017
- The WDCW notification for the Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 06/01/2018.
Vacancy in WDCW Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Women Development and Child Welfare (WDCW) Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|3||Mini Anganwadi Teacher||54|
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 06/01/2018
WDCW Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for WDCW Recruitment 2017 for the Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Educational Qualification Details For the Candidates Please Check the Advertisement.
- Candidates age 21 – 35 years. SC/ST Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years.
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Application Fees Please Check the Advertisement.
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this WDCW Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to wdcw.tg.nic.in (WDCW Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Anganwadi Teacher, Helper etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WDCW Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
WDCW Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Directorate of Women Development & Child Welfare.
Address:2nd Floor, Swarna Jyanthi Complex
Telephone: 040-2373 3848
Official Website – wdcw.tg.nic.in