Maharaja Bir Bakram University(MBB UNIVERSITY ) Recruitment 2016: Maharaja Bir Bakram University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016
- The MBB UNIVERSITY notification for the Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-10-2016.
Vacancy in MBB UNIVERSITY Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Maharaja Bir Bakram University (MBB UNIVERSITY) Professor, Associate & Asst Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Applied Mathematics||05|
|3. Library and Information Science||05|
|4. Public Administration||05|
MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-10-2016.
MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 for the Professor, Associate & Asst Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation PG, Ph.D, Qualify in NET/SLET/SET. A Master’s Degree with a least 55%o marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 40 years old and Maximum 55 years old. (Relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5(five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates). For age relaxation please check advertisement.
MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Download Application Form ONLY. All details of this MBB UNIVERSITY Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mbbcollege.in (MBB UNIVERSITY Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MBB UNIVERSITY Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.750/- for reserved categories, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of the Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO) of the MBB University for the posts mentioned above.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website mbbcollege.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|