Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2020.
MPBOU Recruitment 2020
- The MPBOU notification for the Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-10-2016.
Vacancy in MPBOU Careers 2020
The total vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Associate Professor|
|3. Assistant Professor|
MPBOU Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-10-2016.
MPBOU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
The minimum educational qualification for MPBOU Recruitment 2020 for the Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor posts is given below.
MPBOU Recruitment 2020 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Downloaded Application Form ONLY. All details of this MPBOU Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com (MPBOU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MPBOU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Registrar, MP Bhoj (Opne) University, Bhopal.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com|
|Download Application From ^||Download Advertisement ^|
MPBOU B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | MPBOU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date MPBOU B.Ed Admission 2020-21
Applications are invited by Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2019.
MPBOU B.Ed Admission 2020-21
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of MPBOU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at MPBOU is Two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be five years.
Course Structure : The Programme of B.Ed. Special Education in Distance Mode will consist of 15 Courses, 9 Theory and 6 Practical, organised under five Groups as detailed below:
- Group A: Pedagogy Courses: There will be 4 Pedagogy Courses: Each course will consists of one Theory Paper. All 4 Courses are compulsory.
- Group B: Content –based Methodology Courses in School Subjects: There will be provision of 5 Courses out of which any two will be selected by the candidate.
- Group C : Specialisation Courses : There will be provision of specialisation in 3 Areas – Visual, Hearing and Mental Retardation. Each area will consist of 3 Theory Papers. The candidate will opt for any one area
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at MPBOU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
MPBOU B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- a) Applicants who has at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University in India (or an equivalent degree from a recognised foreign University) and who have put in at least two years of service in any disability area is eligible for admission.
- b) At the time of admission the candidate should submit certificate of service experience which should be issued by the Head of the Institution and countersigned by the concerned District Education Officer or an officer of equivalent rank. Weightage will be given to the length of service for admission to the course.
- Application Form may be obtained from MPBOU [The Consultant, I/c SIM, DSE, Room No 127, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Raja Bhoj Marg (Kolar Road) Bhopal-462016. Phone No. Tel; 0755-2492095. Fax: 0755-2424640] by paying applicable Fee # through a demand draft.
- Applicant can make request to get the Application Form by post by sending a DD of applicable Registration Fee # along with a self addressed A4 size envelop affixed with a postal stamp of Rs.100/- to [The Consultant, I/c SIM, DSE, Room No 127, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Raja Bhoj Marg (Kolar Road) Bhopal-462016.]
- Applicant can also download the Application Form from MPBOU website: www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com and fill up the same and enclose a Demand Draft of applicable Fee #.
- Applicant can also approach any MP Online Kiosk for filling the online Registration Form and deposit of Fees#. (Rs.40/- extra as portal service charges)
- Applicant can also fill up on line Application Form through our web site. (Please visit www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com Online Admission section.)
Application Fee and Course Fee :
- Application Fee : Rs.800/-
- Course Fee : Rs.20000/- (To be submitted at the time of counselling)
MPBOU B.Ed Entrance Test: Applicants will be selected through university entrance test.
The Entrance Test will be held on Nov, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University,
Enquiry -Reception : 0755-2492090, 2492091 Email-IT Dept.-email@example.com
Exam Dept. -firstname.lastname@example.org