Assam High School TET 2021 www.rmsaassam.in Online Application, Syllabus, Papers Recruitment 2021 in Assam High School Teacher Eligibility Test
Assam High School TET 2021
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam conducted Assam High School TET and will be conducted tentatively in the Month of September 2020 by the Government of Assam, in Secondary Education Department.
- 1 Opening of Online Application Form From 21st July, 2019
- 2 Last date of Submission of online Application form 11th August,2019
- 3 Last date of fees Payment at Bank 14th August, 2019
- 4. Date of examination – Will be notified later.
- Examination will have a single paper
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Time allotted : 3 hours
- Structure & Content of Test:- Structure & Content of Test:- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
No. of Question
|(i) General Studies & Current Affairs||100 MCQs||100 Marks|
|(ii) Pedagogy & General English||100 MCQs||100 Mark|
|200 MCQs||200 Marks|
Eligibility and Qualifications for Assam Secondary TET:
- 1) Graduate teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- 2) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- 3) Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
- 4) Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
- 5) Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):– B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University.
However all intending candidates may note that B.T / B. Ed. Degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary teachers stands relaxed up to 01/01/2015 in accordance with the Government Order issued by the Government of Assam in Secondary Education Department and accordingly candidates who do not possess B.T / B. Ed. Degree may appear at the TET Examination for Secondary Education provided they have the academic qualifying marks as above.
- A. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- B. He/she must be a Graduate having 50% marks from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University. However, a candidate not having B.T. / B.Ed. as professional qualification may also apply since relaxation as mentioned above is available up to 01.01.2015 for recruitment to the post of graduate teacher.
- C. Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2012. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates of Assam who wanted to be a secondary teacher must passed ATET Exam and As a part for Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Qualification applicants may grab B.Ed degree, before applying in Assam Secondary TET exam for this they have to join Universities for B.Ed Admission 2021.
Assam High School TET Model Question Paper 2021
|1. General Studies Model Paper||Download|
|2. Pedagogy Sample Paper||Download|
|3. Current Affairs Question Paper||Download|
|4. General English Model Paper||Download|
Assam High School TET Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All SSA ATET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Assam Secondary TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.