Assam Secondary TET General English Sample Paper 2019.
Assam Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 For Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Assam Secondary TET General English Model Question Papers 2019 Assam Secondary TET General English Sample Question papers (Assam Secondary TET General English ) Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This Assam Secondary TET General English Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the questions may out of syllabus, just for your better exam Assam Secondary TET General English Exam preparation.
Assam Secondary TET General English Sample Paper 2019
Directions: Read the poem given below and answer the questions that follow (Q. No. 84 to 88)
by selecting the most appropriate option.
On A Tired Housewife
Here lies a poor woman who was always tired,
She lived in a house where help wasn’t hired:
Her last words on earth were: ‘Dear friends,
I am going
To where there’s no cooking, or washing, or sewing,
For everything there is exact to my wishes,
For where they don’t eat there’s no washing
I’ll be where loud anthems will always be ringing,
But having no voice I’ll be quit of the singing.
Don’t mourn for me now, don’t mourn for me never,
I am going to do nothing forever and ever.’
1. The woman described in the poem
(A) Lived in her own house
(B) Worked in the house of a rich man
(C) Was very busy doing chores
(D) Was no more
2. The woman was always tired because
(A) She did all the household work without any elp
(B) She had hardly anything to eat
(C) She was physically very weak
(D) She was suffering from a serious ailment
3. The woman wanted to go to a place where
(A) People would take good care of her
(B) People would sincerely mourn for her
(C) People didn’t sing or dance
(D) People didn’t cook, wash or sew
4. The woman’s account in the poem shows
(A) How a woman can escape from work
(B) How we should help each other
(C) How overworked a housewife is
(D) That there is no work in heaven
5. ‘For everything there is exact to my wishes,’ In this line, the word ‘exact’ can be interpreted to mean
6. Fill in the appropriate determiner: The ring is made of _______ gold.
(C) X (no determiner)
Ans : (C)
7. Choose the word with the correct spelling.
8. Fill in an appropriate determiner: _____ first item in today’s programme is a song.
9. Complete the sentence by putting an appropriate determiner: You should always carry _______ umbrella with you.
(D) A few
Ans : (B)
10. Fill in the appropriate determiner:
I have not got _____ money in my bank account.
(C) A few
11. Identify the correct form of the adverb to fill in the blank. I have told you _______
(B) Many many times
(C) One time
(D) Two times
12. Supply the correct form of the verb in the following sentence: She ___________ a new dress last week.
(A) Has bought
(B) Has been buying
13. Manjit said to Anisha, “Could you please open the window?”
In the above sentence Manjit is –
(A) Asking a question
(B) Giving an instruction
(C) Offering advice
(D) Making a request
Ans : (D)
14. Supply the correct form of the verb ‘remember’ in the following sentence: I ______ your name.
(A) Am remembering
(C) Was remembering
(D) Have remember
15. Choose the set of words which are in the alphabetical order.
(A) Celebration, celebrity, center centimeter
(B) Celebration, celebrity centimeter, center
(C) Celebrity, centimeter celebration, center
(D) Center, centimeter, celebrity celebration
Assam Secondary TET Model Question Paper 2019
|1. General Studies Model Paper||Download|
|2. Pedagogy Sample Paper||Download|
|3. Current Affairs Question Paper||Download|
|4. General English Model Paper||Download|