Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019 Tamil Nadu TET 2019 trb.tn.nic.in Online Application Form Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) Recruitment 2019.
Tamil Nadu TET Online Application Form 2019
- Number of posts recruited for Second grade + BT are nearly 13000
- Application sales starts from 17.06.2019 to 01.07.2020
- Cost of the TNTET application is 50 Rupees.
- Examination fee is 500 Rupees.
- Examination fee for SC/ST/Disabled is 250 Rupees.
- a. Applications can be received from 17.06.2019 to 01.07.2020 from all the Head Masters of Government Higher Secondary Schools, on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus.
- b. Use Separate Application for Paper I and Paper II
- c. The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fees is Rs.250/- d. The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank of India or Indian Overseas Bank or Canara Bank only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus. Payment of Fees in any other method will not be accepted.
- e. Candidates should use the OMR Application Form only. NO other form of typed or printed or photocopied application forms will be accepted and such applications, if any will be summarily rejected.
- f. While making payment of fees through the Challan the candidate should take care to write all the necessary details without fail.
- g. The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be put inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer. Candidates are advised to get the acknowledgement onthe photo copy of the application form.
- h. Submission of Application Forms online or by post or fax is NOT accepted by the Teachers Recruitment Board. Such received applications shall not be accepted and they will be summarily rejected
- i. DON’T send the filled-in Application Form directly to the Teachers Recruitment Board.
- j. Application Forms will not be accepted by the concerned District Office after 5.30 p.m. on 01.07.2019