TTET 2019 Tripura TET Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper TRTET 2019 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
Tripura TET (TTET) 2019
- TRBT will conduct Tripura Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2019 (T-TET 2019) in two papers, namely, Paper-I for a person intending to be a teacher for classes’ I-V and Paper-II for a person intending to be a teacher for classes VI-VIII as per schedule mentioned in this Prospectus Cum Instructions.
- TRTET 2019 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Tripura OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Tripura. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the TRTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Submission of Online Application 28.05.2017 to 09.06.2017
Last Date for Finalisation of Application 09.06.2017
Last Date of Payment of Fees 14.06.2017
Download of Admit Card from TRBT Website 01.07.2017 to 07.07.2017
Exam Date : 16.07.2017
Eligibility and Qualifications for Tripura TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Tripura TET (TTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2019:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Tripura TET (TRTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2019 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for TRTET.
TRTET 2019 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
TRTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Tripura primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Tripura upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
TTET 2019 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
TTET 2019 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
TTET or Tripura TET Results 2019 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Tripura are waiting for the results, An TRTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Tripura TET exam 2019 the exam will be considered as TRTET pass.
·Tripura Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (TRTET) 2019 ;
- · TRTET Should give weightage to the Tripura TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TRTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
TRTET or Tripura TET Exam 2019 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All TRTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Tripura TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.