Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently published an advertisement notification for School Lecturer Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2019.
RPSC Recruitment 2019
- The RPSC notification for the School Lecturer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply Online Application before 31-08-2019.
Vacancy in RPSC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) School Lecturer post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Lecturer (Hindi)||1269|
|2. Lecturer (English)||626|
|3. Lecturer (Mathematics)||442|
|4. Lecturer (Science)||248|
|5. Lecturer (Social Science)||1531|
|6. Lecturer (Sanskrit)||2295|
|7. Lecturer (Urdu)||39|
|8. Lecturer (Punjabi)||18|
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 25-07-2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 31-08-2019.
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 29-08-2019.
RPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2019 for the School Lecturer posts is given below.
- Candidate should Process Graduation or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education & Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old before on 01-01-2019. (For age relaxations please check advertisement).
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in (RPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. School Lecturer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RPSC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of Rs.350/- for General & Rs.150/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facility.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Online Application Form ^||Download Advertisement ^|
|Address- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001
Phone-0145-5151200, 5151240 & 5151090, Help line-0145-5151212.