Bharathidasan University i.e BDU B.Ed Admission 2022 Form | Process | Notice | Bharathidasan University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2022 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Bharathidasan University B.Ed Admission 2022.
Applications are invited by Bharathidasan University (BDU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Admission 2022
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Bharathidasan University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Bharathidasan University is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be four years.
Subject Offered at Bharathidasan University B.Ed Admission
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Colleges: Bharathidasan University offers B.Ed dgree in following college ……………
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Bharathidasan University Admission will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University and the Communal Reservation quota of Tamil Nadu Government. If there is a tie in the Entrance Exam marks, the order of priority will be given to Teaching Experience and Marks secured in the basic subject to break the tie.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- Teachers presently working in Government recognised schools within Tamil Nadu with atleast two years of experience are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10 + 2 + 3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examinations in a recognized University: However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two years Bachelor Preparatory Programme Certificate /Two years Foundation Course Certificate I Two years Diploma Course conducted by State Government I recognised Universities and qualified with three years U.G. Degree course are also considered eligible for admission.
- In case of Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Logic and Indian Culture, the candidates should have studied the same subject both at UG and PG levels.
How to apply in B.Ed at Bharathidasan University:
- Application form cost Rs. 500,
- The last date for the submission of Application Form: Last week of July, 2016 and Entrance Exam Date Last week of August, 2016
- The Prospectus andApplication Form can be directly obtained IN PERSON eitherfrom the University Office, Tiruchirappalli or from the B.Ed. Study Centres/PCP Centres I Application Sales Centres submitting a request letter with a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.5001- drawn in favour of “Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University” payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- The application can also be downloaded from the University website, www.bdu.ac.in. The filled in application along with the necessary enclosures and a demand draft for Rs. 500/- as mentioned above should be sent to:
Centre for Distance Education (B.Ed. Entrance Examination)
Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Entrance test: The test paper will consist of __ Sections. Question will be objective types
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Teaching And Learning Process in School
- Social Science
The Entrance Test will be held on AUG 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test
Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: 0431-2407027, 2407054 Fax: 0431 -2407044
E-mail : email@example.com I cdegrievancesgmail.com
Web : www.bdu.ac.in