Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | Kerala University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020-21.
Applications are invited by Kerala University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2020.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020-2021
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Kerala University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The B. Ed. Course offered Kerala University shall extend for a period of one year comprising two semesters
Subject Offered at Kerala University B.Ed Admission
- English, Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Science
Colleges: Kerala University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- Applications are invited for admission to the B. Ed Degree Course for the academic year 2020-2021 conducted directly by the University of Kerala at various Colleges of Teacher Education as listed below:-
I. Thiruvananthapuram District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kumarapuram – Phone: 0471-2557703
b. University College of Teacher Education, Nedumangad – Phone: 0472-2814270
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kariavattom – Phone: 0471-2413855
II. Kollam District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kollam Phone: 0474-2792684.
b. University College of Teacher Education, Anchal, Phone: 0475-2271346
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kulakkada Phone: 0474-2615435
III. Alappuzha District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Aryad, Alappuzha Phone: 0477-2233435
b. University College of Teacher Education, Kunnam, Mavelikkara, Phone: 0749-2356324
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kayamkulam, Phone: 0479-2448160
IV. Pathanamthitta District
1. University College of Teacher Education, Adoor, Phone: 04734-229020
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Kerala University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Kerala University B.Ed admission Eligibility: All those who have passed the B.A./B. Sc. Degree examination of any of the Universities in Kerala under the 10+2+3 pattern with single main and two subsidiary subjects or of any University recognized by the University of Kerala
How to apply in B.Ed at Kerala University:
- Application forms can be down loaded from the website www.keralauniversity.ac.in from July 2014.
- Application form, filled in, should be attached with a Bank Challan ( State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda) of Rs.1500/-( Fifteen hundred rupees) /Schedule cast and Schedule Tribes Rs. 1000 (One thousand Rupees).
- Candidates applying for the same optional subjects at different colleges should submit separate application in the prescribed form .
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of the marks sheets with regard to the above mentioned examinations with the Application Form.
- * Filled in application with relevant documents and University pay-in-slip Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) or a single DD for Rs.260/- (Rupees Two hundred and sixty only) towards Registration Fee and cost of application, in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBT/State District Co-operative Bank at Thiruvananthapuram should be sent to the PRINCIPAL of the concerned college.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission Process:
- The centre wise rank lists of eligible candidates in each subject in the order of merit will be published.
- The admission to each centre will be held at the same centre.
- The Principals of each centre are authorized to conduct the interview of that centre.
Telephone: 0471-2305738 , 0471-2305994 ,2306422 (16 Lines)
Fax: 91-471 2307158