JAC TET 2022 Jharkhand TET jac.nic.in Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper JAC TET 2022 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
JAC TET 2022 Jharkhand TET
- Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi will conduct Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2022 also known as Jharkhand TET, as per the sformalitie laid down by the central regulating authorities. Jharkhand TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Jharkhand.
- JAC TET 2022 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Jharkhand OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Jharkhand. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the JAC TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Jharkhand TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Jharkhand TET (JAC TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2022:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Jharkhand TET (JAC TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2022: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for JAC TET.
JAC TET 2022 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
JAC TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Jharkhand primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Jharkhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
JAC TET 2022 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2022
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JAC TET 2022 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2022
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
JAC TET Result 2022 or Jharkhand TET Results 2022 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Jharkhand are waiting for the results, An JAC TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Jharkhand TET exam 2022 the exam will be considered as JAC TET pass.
Jharkhand Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2022 ;
- JAC TET Should give weightage to the Jharkhand TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the JAC TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
JAC TET or Jharkhand TET Exam 2022 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All JAC TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Jharkhand TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.